- TRADEMARKS. Portola Pharmaceuticals and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Portola and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
- MODIFICATION. Portola reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Portola will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- FEEDBACK. Portola will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Portola as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Portola to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Portola any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Portola. Portola is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Portola provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. PORTOLA IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PORTOLA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. PORTOLA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Last updated: January 6, 2010